Unofficial Withdrawal (Dropping Out)

If you stop attending classes and do not initiate an official withdrawal, it is unlikely that you will receive passing grades for the semester and will incur significant financial penalties, including full or partial cancellation of the financial aid you received for the semester. Because of this, it is CRITICAL that you initiate an official withdrawal prior to the end of the semester and that you keep your mailing address current.

Courses attempted prior to withdrawal from the college will count in the calculation of Satisfactory Academic Progress. Satisfactory Progress is calculated annually and is checked when you reapply for financial aid. You could be denied future aid if you do not meet our Standards of Academic Progress.